Example: S. cerevisiae cell cycle
Examples of other properties that could be included in the map
- Formation and breakdown of various macroscopic structures:
- Duplication and organisational changes of the chromosomes.
- Transcription factor levels.
- Transcriptional activity at given chromosomal locations.
- Flux through given pathways.
- Microscopy images; fluorescence imaging.
- Changes of mRNA levels of uncharacterized genes.
- How display effects of the external environment (stimuli,
- How display effects of mutants, or random accidents?
- How to compare temporal maps for different organisms/mutants/stimuli?
- Information flow?
- Energy flow?